ME and Meih

My photo
Digos, Philippines
I am 23 years old and a nursing graduate. Still trying to get my license. Currently working as a call center agent. I am a very sensitive person. Just for my self and not for others. When I love, I love. I do everything for it.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Why?

WHY- is a premise in support of an argument, for what reason or purpose. (Wikepedia)

That's the same question running though my mind everyday. Why does that person not like the other one? Why do we need to undergo these things? Why does the world revolve around the sun? Why do you care?
Why do people fall for a person that has somebody else? Same argumentative question but doesn't have the exact answer.

It's human nature to think that way. We people are unique from other living things. We think and understand how everything works. Creative as we say and very observant. We asks questions that are beyond our intelligence and questions that are not worth the answer.

Arguing one's understanding and perception is our own way of digging personalities. Like, why do we need to love? Many would say that it's nature and no one can live without love. Others don't need one. Different answers but same question.

Well, I think it's part of someone's life to ask questions. Not just why. Because if someone no longer ask,it means they have everything and life is already gone.

No comments: