ME and Meih

My photo
Digos, Philippines
I am 23 years old and a nursing graduate. Still trying to get my license. Currently working as a call center agent. I am a very sensitive person. Just for my self and not for others. When I love, I love. I do everything for it.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Unfair system!

 


When I first got this job, I was the happiest person living. First job after graduating and privileged to be one of the agents on this account. I never thought that this time will come. 

I'm the kind of person that works even if it's beyond my responsibility. One thing that's bad about me is health. I easily get colds and fever. When I started working here, I always get sick and took leave of absences. 

I always ask permission and never did I forget to give medical certificates. Unless it's a family emergency.

Lately, our supervisor went to a different account. We were a bit sad because of it. However, ever since we started this job,  I have this colleague that never think of others. He just wanted to get benefits just for himself. I like him as a friend but not as a co-worker. He's being too unfair. He logs in at 5 and works at 7. The one thing I hated the most is that no one dares to consult or even chastise him for this. Adding to my disappointment, our new supervisor scolded me about using the two 15 minute break at the same time. It was really okay for me to get the scold since it was really wrong and a violation do that. 

I accepted it heartily. Yesterday, his shift was supposedly at 5 am. He was not late. Arrived at 4:50 am and went to a huddle by our manager. Came back around 5:45 and still he weren't able to set up his tools yet. I already got three chats (The maximum chat capacity of each agent) and was very angry because he always do this all the time. He always finds a reason to log in late and waste time. Walked around the floor and had chit chats with the other agents made me angrier. If only I had the guts to say it to his face, I would have done it since then. I just thought of the feeling being insulted and I'm the kind of person that really doesn't want trouble. This might be the reason why people always take me for granted. 

At 6, I thought he already set up his tools. I was surprised when he invited our SME to have a break and was even more amazed when they went out together. I felt disgusted and angry because no one noticed or dared to say anything. Is he a GOD or the owner of the company? Damn! I then told our supervisor about it and never thought that he didn't even said a word to the person whom I talked about.

From that time then, I thought about resigning. I always get the unfair judgement and never had the chance to prove anything. I always do my best to be the best and they never notice it. He just stays there and Poof! all the credits goes to him. They always say that they will take action about it but it's been two years already and the same stupid things happen. I really don't want to go against this person but he pushed me through this. I respected him and he never realizes any of it. 


No comments: