ME and Meih

My photo
Digos, Philippines
I am 23 years old and a nursing graduate. Still trying to get my license. Currently working as a call center agent. I am a very sensitive person. Just for my self and not for others. When I love, I love. I do everything for it.

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Scrambled thoughts

Darn, I promised I will post something but I never had the time. I am now very busy watching Korean dramas that I always forget posting something here. For the past few weeks many things happened. 

I started to join the the 'Christian Life Program' of Singles for Christ. But still doing those bad habits. For two weeks straight, I have been drinking, smoking and trying to kill myself by not having enough sleep when going to work. 

Then my body collapsed. I was hospitalized last week because my kidney was swollen and I had an infection. I thought I will die that time. Luckily, I am still here writing this blog. 

Now, I am obliged to go on a diet and lose weight. I really planned it before the hospitalization happened, but because of some reasons, I wasn't able to do it.

These days, I am trying to pull my self together and think of what is happening in my life. The problems I am ignoring and the things that will happen because of my issues at present.
My dad and mom wanted to separate, my brothers and sisters still think that they don't have their own families. Mom always think that dad is having an affair with somebody else even though she doesn't have the proof. Dad always scold mom like it was his maid. 

I hate this life sometimes. Whenever I have problems it always comes like it wanted to kill me.

Sometimes, I wanted it all to stop. That will never happen though... :(

No comments: