ME and Meih

My photo
Digos, Philippines
I am 23 years old and a nursing graduate. Still trying to get my license. Currently working as a call center agent. I am a very sensitive person. Just for my self and not for others. When I love, I love. I do everything for it.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

What to do with me life?

When I was a kid, I'm not that very ambitous. As what we always say 'I wanted to be------ someday'. The most important thing in my life then was to play and play. It changed when I went to highschool. All of it. I started to dream of getting a job with a higher salary. If not, be a professional nurse to find a cure or maybe a doctor. I've always dreamt of how my life would be for the next few years.

Now, here I am sitting in this very cozy chair and thinking of what to do in my life. The dreams I had are still unreachable. However, I did find a job with a good salary. Wondering again what will happen to me for the next 5 to 10 years. Would I still be here and lonely? Or would I be able to reach my dreams.

 One of it is to have a family, living on the spot where I really wanted the most. My dream house would be near the shoreline if not, above the shoreline. I wanted to see the wide ocean or sea and die with the sun set. I wanted to feel the warm breeze and feel all the love that God gave us. That's how I see my life.

It will only be dependent on how I do it today. Just wishing and wishing. Maybe one of the falling stars grant it.

No comments: