ME and Meih

My photo
Digos, Philippines
I am 23 years old and a nursing graduate. Still trying to get my license. Currently working as a call center agent. I am a very sensitive person. Just for my self and not for others. When I love, I love. I do everything for it.

Sunday, September 04, 2011

A happ birthday to the past....

Here I am alone in the night... Thinking and making this post... Just wanna say happy birthday... I am still glad that god gave you to me... Hope you'll have many more birthdays to come. Wishing you all the best in life and hope you'll meet your destiny soon... You can now leave me behind. I can now handle myself... 5 years of you spending my life with me looks like enough.. right?... take care and be healthy.... oH, sorry, it's still 11:25pm... I must say advance happy birthday:)